Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm partially right...

Back in 2005, I made a prediction regarding Scooter Libby:

I am not usually one for making predictions, but here goes:

I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby (Dick Cheney's former aide, just indicted for lying to the FBI and a grand jury) will cop a plea, but will still "fall on his sword" so that Cheney and Karl Rove are safe from having to answer embarassing questions. If (and that's probably a big "if") he gets jail time, it'll be short - I'm guessing that in one of his last official acts as President, George Bush will pardon Mr. Cheney's pal "Scooter".

Just watch.

He did fall on his sword, and he didn't get a pardon (yet), just a commutation (wait until 2009 for the pardon). I don't really blame Bush for this sleazy move, I'm sure he did it at the urging of "Mister Cheney".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home